Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spa Day!

Today is spa day w/ my BGF! We're Glen Ivy virgins, so it'll be a fun first-time experience, rain or shine. Hopefully more shine, of course. I can't remember which massage I'm getting, but whatever I get, it'll be GREAT. Hopefully, I'll finally stop being a pansy and tell my masseusse/masseur? to apply more pressure b/c every tx I've had, I just haven't been completely satisfied.

I can't believe I'm awake so early, especially since I went to bed around 2:30! I had a few night-caps, so maybe my body's just reacting to it. I haven't had one of these mornings in a while, though, where I woke up early b/c of the ETOH. Heck, I think I'll head to the gym right now.

It's fun living like a celebrity...Stay up having some (2 to be exact) drinks, wake up early to go to the gym, and then meet up w/ BGF for brunch, spa treatment, and dinner.

I could do this all week!

No comments: