Thursday, March 16, 2006

Done!

It's been a loOoOOong day. Today, I dropped my bro off at LAX way early in the AM, and then headed to Costco *since it was on the way.* =P It wasn't open yet, so I stopped by Albertson's next door. I didn't bring my Albertson's card, so I asked the cashier, "can I give you my number?" He cracked some joke but hard-of-hearing me didn't hear so I gave one of those courtesy laughs (reserved only for the moments when I don't hear a stranger's joke, but my intuitive pragmatic skills tell me I'm supposed to laugh) when he said something about how he's gotta get his laughs in during the day. It wasn't until I got to my car that slow, hard-of-hearing me realized how the exchange sounded to him. Haha. =P

Anywho, I went to school for my final conference with my clinic supervisor. Since she wanted to chit-chat, I started littering at the mouth, and said, "I've learned a lot this quarter." I know it sounds like a kiss-@$$ statement, but now that I finally had a moment to seriously reflect (not the lame type of reflection for treatment evaluations), I realize it has been a rough quarter of "trial-and-error," but it's comforting to know that I swam, rather than sunk. It's only going to get harder but better from here on. :)

Seriously, though, I don't know when was the last time I had a Spring Break that I didn't work. This is great! I don't know what to do with myself!Actually, that's not true. I have a list of crap to catch up on. The thing that I'm NOT looking forward to is having to apply for scholarships again. Oh, and deal with my traffic violation! BoOoOOO!!But at least I can veg and watch Discovery Channel and Animal Planet without the guilt of not spending that time doing schoolwork. BF may ban me from watching Animal Planet b/c I keep coming up with crazy requests.
"Hun, can you buy me a bunny?"
"I want to lay next to a sleeping kangaroo."
"I want to climb a tree so that a giraffe can kiss me."
"I want to hug a polar bear."
"Can you please buy me a horsey one day?"
"Can we get a doggy tomorrow?"
He just tells me I'm crazy. Come to think of it, he tells me that at least 20 times a day.

No comments: