Sunday, March 12, 2006

Move over ANTM

Even though "America's Next Top Model" is my all-time favorite show, I find myself watching a lot of Discovery Channel, ever since we upgraded our cable package on Tuesday. Well, hey, ANTM is only on once a week! That being said, I am soOOoO bummed that my Spring schedule conflicts w/ ANTM!

Actually, us upgrading our cable package was a little monumental. Last month, BF said, "my goal is to make enuf $$ so that by my b-day [in June, but he swears it's "coming up soon"], we'll have the upgraded cable package." I thought that was a good short-term goal (bear w/ me ~ I've been bombarded w/ a lot of behavior therapy -- high 5!). So, imagine my surprise when he said on Tuesday, let's upgrade! Haha. :) I know, it's dorky to be excited about that, but I'm proud of him for his accomplishments. He's been doing really well, keeping us both afloat. Yesterday, he said he's starting to save up for our vacation in August, too. :) That is fabulous news especially since I got a letter today, saying the Perkins loans funds were exhausted and that I won't receive any financial aid Spring Quarter....which is in 3 weeks! You know, they could have told me earlier!! Stupid school. Actually, it's not their fault. Not enough people paid their loans back so the government doesn't have enough to lend to me. Well, I guess those people are in the same boat as me -- the poor boat.

Happy thoughts.

Discovery Channel rules. I am soOoOOo hooked on "Mythbusters," "I Shouldn't Be Alive," and "Deadliest Catch." Ever since I was a small potato, I've always been really into true stories. I'd be sooOOoOOOOoOO excited if my bro gets offered (and accepts) the position at Discovery Channel. Then again, I love "shopping" for all the premiums from Food Network right now. I love Food Network, too. Probably b/c I love food period. I wish I had some ice-cream right now.

No comments: