Friday, March 17, 2006

More Animal Planet

I forgot to mention that I DEFINITELY want to hug a white tiger. Along with bears and riding a black rhino and wild mustangs.

A few months ago, I asked BF if we could raise hatchling RES turtles until they were legal size and sell 'em to Petco. Of course I got a solid "no." I asked BF if we could foster abused animals (after watching "Houston's Animal Cops") until they're better and can be adopted away. Again, the same answer of "no" + the standard "you're crazy!"

At least it's set that in the future that we'll get a cocker spaniel. Actually, my dad called today, asking if I prefer an Old English sheepdog (which we used to have when I was 1 y/o) or a St. Bernard. I have to say that after seeing a picture of BSP's dad w/ a ginormous Old English sheepdog, I kinda really wanted one.

No comments: