Monday, March 20, 2006

M&Ms

One of BF's clients came over tonight, to have another 2 websites done. He already did one tight website for her here, so I'm excited to see what the finished products will be after tonight.

As they were brainstorming:

BF: haven't you [directed towards DJFei2] seen the M&M commercial w/ the iPOD, where every step he takes, the color scheme changes?"
DJFei2: no, I don't watch TV at all.
BF: haven't you?? [directed to me]
Me: no, you know I don't watch TV at all, too! [as I munch away on Costco size peanut M&Ms]
BF: dang, you 2!

~~~ (moments later) ~~~

I see him playing this video on his monitor.

Me: Oh! I've seen that video!
Me: I didn't know you meant Eminem! I thought you meant M&Ms! [As I continue inhaling Costco size peanut M&Ms]

Sad that I associate everything w/ candy and food.

No comments: