Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Late to bed, early to rise

Since I resigned, last night's sleep was the least amount of sleep I've gotten (4 hours). =X Actually, I have to admit that the past 2 nights, I've had trouble sleeping. I'm thinking it's probably b/c I've gotten adequate amounts of sleep lately. Sleep studies say that if you lay down and konk out immediately, that means you're sleep deprived. If you lay in bed for a good 10-15 minutes before you're catching zzzzs, that means you're doing alright in the sleep department. Heck, I may have been awake for like half an hour the past two nights! =O

Gramma Pearl asked me yesterday if I have more free time now, and I said, not really. I'm still sooOoooOOo busy. Then I realized that the "free" time has probably been spent sleeping. If only sleep could reverse the effects of aging.

I fell asleep last night thinking about what a loving BF I have. He's working really hard to support us and help me to stay in school (mainly b/c I really don't want to move out of West LA and drive on the 10E).

ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

The other day, we were having one of those compromising talks. I was stressed and hence *actin' a fewl* about how "I do everything around here." Of course he thought I was ka-razy b/c he "does everything around here." After our childish play-fight, we both realized that it's pretty equal. Come to think of it (and unbeknownst to him), I think I have the better end of the deal. I have daily and weekly responsibilities like washing the dishes, taking out the trash (since it's "on the way" to my car), and cleaning Lil F's tank (1.5 hours every 2 weeks). He does the laundry and more importantly, cleans our home like no tomorrow. So, he jokes that he cleans up after me while I clean up after our baby.

Our baby, BTW, is a whopping 4.5 inches now!!! Who thought Chinatown turtles couldn't grow any bigger than 1.5 inches??

I love my BF and my turtle. :)

No comments: