Thursday, March 16, 2006

One more to go!

I never thought in a million years that I'd say this, but I really missed the Geisel Library today. Today, I got stuck studying at school, and I had such a difficult time finding a good spot (as usual), aside from climbing all the stairs and going down to the basement where there is zero air circulation. At one point, it wreaked like the gym at noon. Yuck. I've been spoiled w/ Geisel b/c no matter what time and day -- even when the frats had their designated study days and floors (i.e., X on 5 on Tues nights) you'd always find a perfect place to study. Shoot, we even had the schedules down so that we knew which floors to go to...or avoid. Last resort, we could always count on George L studying at the same table in the Basement on the left side...when the Lambdas were studying on the right-side on their designated nights.

I can't believe how many hours I spent in that library, too. Actually, my last quarter there was spent in the Bio-Med Library, researching w/ the o-so-mature-grad/med students ;) and reading up on the DSM-IV. Who knew that the DSM and I would be reunited? I cannot imagine being at this school library until midnight, that's for sure.

Tmrw, I'll be heading back there again, unfortunately, since I have a "break" b/t meeting my clinic supervisor and my last final. I've already planned on throwing back a few tomorrow night. I think I've worked hard for it. Besides, I haven't celebrated quitting work, yet. ;) Although celebrating that now would be pretty anticlimactic.

No comments: