Wednesday, March 01, 2006

aI pi e

Once more, I thought about how much I appreciate BF. When I got home after a super-long day, I saw that he cleaned Lil F's home today! (Took him 3 hours to do it!) I really appreciate it b/c I've been really sick the past week and a half (and he has been taking care of me, too), so I haven't been able to clean nor play with Lil F. Usually, I take 1.5 hours, right? He takes 3 b/c he's, well...he's a lot more thorough and AR about it. I'm all about the quick-and-dirty ways. =P But ever since Lil F's home has been cleaned, he has NOT been misbehaving at all! Classic case of "there's something in the water." ;)

This speech sample project is driving me berserk. I swear that when I close my eyes, I see IPA (aI pi e)! Just now, I confused English and IPA. It took me 4 tries to spell pencil right!!! Unbelievable!!

No comments: