Sunday, March 12, 2006

ADD

I am having a really bad bout of ADD.
Usually, it's not too bad, but today, I've had to leave my laptop in another room or just shut it off so that I don't keep surfing the internet...for hours. But then I start staring at my poor turtle. Today is day 1 of his new diet. We found out we've been overfeeding the little (big) green eating machine, and since we are typical LAers, we have to watch his figure. Actually, moreso his shell. I definitely don't want his shell to pyramid b/c it is fugly! More importantly, it's unhealthy for him.

So, my dilemma for the weekend has been whether I should focus all my studying on articulation & phonology b/c I have a good chance of getting an A...or should I study like no tmrw for motor speech disorders b/c I do NOT want to be on the LOW watch list? If I get an A in artic/phon, at least it can compensate for my sub-A grade in MSD. No matter how hard I study for Dr. M's exams, I never do as well as I think, so there's not really an incentive or motivation there.

Except that I need this info for the Praxis exam and for the future!

No comments: