Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Late Mortified Monday entry almost up

So I totally dropped the ball a week after I announced GMT being re-released as Mortified Mondays! But I have a great reason!

Aside from yesterday being a busy day, bro, FBIL, and I attended the Mortified show at King King last night! It was so much fun...especially for a school night! (Yes, wild me.) I was really impressed, too, at these people's writing skills as a teenager. Lots of emotions poured into their poems, musical lyrics, scripts, love letters, and diary/journal entries. Makes my diary entries look like 5 year-old pieces. =P Unfortunately, my partner-in-crime and her husband didn't make it b/c she has been extremely ill. :(

So I was in the midst of picking an entry (breaking Rule #1) to post, but FBIL dropped by to pick up a few things he left in my car. Instead, we went for coffee and a brief walk around the neighborhood. So, sorry, guys, Mortified entry will be up late tonight!

Off to school...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just when I finally got back on track too with getting my GMT post up and on Monday too!

No worries, we are all waiting to see what embarassing moments you will share with us later.... :)