Saturday, September 16, 2006

Gallery Contestant

I'm like one of those fanatic beauty pageant mommies. I have patiently/anxiously been waiting for the August/September Gallery Winner to be announced on RedEarSlider.com.


Back in July or August, I submitted 3 pictures but tonight I couldn't find the original e-mail! As distraught as I was, I quickly submitted 3 again. I hope my baby wins.


These are a few of my favorite pictures. The first is from last April (4 months old). The second one is from January of this year (1:1).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize there were beauty pagents for turtles! I like the third picture the best and think Little F should win hands down. (I wanted to be clever and say hooves down, paws down or whatever it is that turtles have, but I am clueless!)