Saturday, September 02, 2006

Faux commentary on Mortified Material

This is great stuff.

My Younger Genius Cousin e-mailed me,
"I was looking through your yearbooks a few days ago (yeah, i was bored) and i saw guys who you drew circles around. tsktsk."

Okay, for the record, it was not I who drew the circles, it was my GFs. For reals. There should be a yearbook signing rule against "vandalizing" yearbooks with material that will be embarrassing in a decade or more. Then again, that'd include all of my class pictures.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I don't believe you - I know you drew circles around those cute boys!

Anonymous said...

My other SIL is a high school English Teacher. At her school this year the yearbook staff printed something like, "Ms. W. is a total hottie and all the boys want to get a piece of her." Well somehow it got past the Advisor and was actually printed with that in it. So...the school "recalled" all the yearbooks and took black marker and marked it out. So how funny is that? Well really it is kinda not funny, but it is!

Chanel said...

Are you kidding? That is hilarious!!! Hahahaha! That'll go down in history!

(Ok, yet it's not. My jaw dropped at the latter end of the printed statement...'getting a piece of her').

(chuckle*chuckle)

At least it was ego-boosting vs. ego-deflating. ;)