Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Get Mortified Tuesday

I can't stop biting K3's cool ideas.

So, she/we've established (un)written Rule #1 as choosing a random entry. (Un)written Rule #2 is that every Tuesday (until who knows when) will officially be Get Mortified Tuesdays. I decided to adopt (un)written Rule #2 in an attempt to redeem myself from the utter retardation displayed via August 6th blog entry. I'm sure my attempt will completely backfire the moment I open my diary to present to you this next Mortified entry from my diary:

October 25, 1997:

LF is strange. Then I think that JL might be strange, too. The heck is wrong with everyone? I hope JL and Co. come visit me and I hope I get to hang with CL and DE sometime. Even though they're only teasing, it's still flattering. It's hopeless: I've lost track of GT. I never see ZK. I just hope that when I see him, it'll be more than satisfying. The more I think about it, the more I don't know about JL. Ok, whatever. It's always hard to move on. Man, I could sure meet my perfect boyfriend any day now. My infatuations are so ridiculous. I hate when I miss someone but they don't miss me. Not that I could really change that. I wish I could go to prom again. Senior prom just didn't happen right. I think MHS is just a mind game player. It's like, you can't tell who he likes. It's like WF: couldn't figure out if he wanted to be alone or not. Now I'm constantly in this curious/inquisitive mood to know people.


[This is where I get stumped at my odd pattern writing, and I sit here for 5 minutes trying to figure out the last half of my entry.]

I kinda don't get things. Mostly between LF and I. I went to __HS yesterday and hung with JL for most of the hour. I love JL. He's the one that I hug the most and comfortably, too. I love his hugs. And I see how I affect him so easily. So, suddenly I'm feeling funked like, what if he's getting attracted to me? Sure it's far from home but still. When he and LF were leaving, JL and I hugged and meanwhile I made eye contact with MHS. That was kinda weird so I hugged LF and told him to take care. And then he called me! Last nite! Oh, he's so cute with his brother. He's always like, "HF: Plz go away" and then they carry on and on ("no, I will not say 'pretty please'). It's just so[infinite sign = to the infinite power] cute and hilarious. And dost my ears deceive me? He's willing to ditch SAT tutor (last day) to kick with me on Halloween? Wow. Plus, he's like, "I'll go w/ you to Knott's.' Zowie. In theory, I get insecure wondering what JL thinks of me cuz of 92. Screw 92. Sometimes I think LF is strange. Then I think that JL might be strange, too. The heck is wrong with everyone?

Ok, so that's the problem with patterns. It can all go in circles. I don't know where I began and ended! When I've read my diary in the past, I think it's all making sense until 1/4 of the way, it totally becomes gibberish. Unfortunately, this entry completely flowed so I didn't catch where I failed at decoding. The only potential sign of failure was in the first few lines where it sounds like I have a crush on JL. I don't recall ever having a crush on JL. Did I hope that it would be "more than satisfying" to see GT or ZK? I think GT, but it sounds like ZK...which also doesn't sound right. Welp, it makes for an even more twisted entry.

Maybe next Tuesday, I'll type up an entry verbatim so you (secret blog readers) can figure it out for me.

P.S.:
  • I have no clue who"WF" is;
  • MHS is an actual abbreviation in my diary for someone who a few of us boy-crazy girls deemed as "Mr. Hot Stuff." I don't even know where to begin commenting on how lame that was;
  • MHS = LF (don't ask why I switched b/t writing his name and the brev b/c I don't know);
  • What are the odds? I was just e-mailing K3 about my prom experiences last night.
P.P.S. When I read entries describing the BF that I want, it makes me laugh real hard (out of mortification). At the same time, I think about how my BF now is that BF. I love my BF. (As I sound like I'm still in HS.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Mr Hot Stuff" - that is perfect! Oh my gosh, I am completely lol.

I love that it is Get Mortified Tuesday on your blog too! I can't wait for more cryptic entries of all the boys you loved, knew, HUGGED, thought were strange, etc. :)

You are the best! In so many ways!