Wednesday, August 02, 2006

50 States

BF's been up since yesterday morning, working on the "Luxury Kicks" site. Kinda good for me since that helped me wake up at 6 AM to cram for my midterm (although I've gotten nothing done in the last hour except pump myself with vitamins, oatmeal, and coffee). I had to stop to blog b/c I thought this was funny. He's been working on a map of the 50 states and he said:
X: the guy that gave me a map of the 50 states is an idiot. He didn't even give me 50 states AND he gave me states that weren't even states.
C: What "states" were those?
X: Like Guam.
C: What! Did he give you Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands? [giggle giggle]
X: Yeah! No kidding!
C: Where is he from?
X: He's a fu*k.
C: Huh?
X: He's a FOB.
C: Oh. [Apparently, I misheard him]
Guam? Puerto Rico? That's funny.

And BF thinks I'm a FOB? No way. I learned the 50 states by 7 (thanks to "Wee Sing") and the capitals by 10. Everyone had to memorize the 50 states and capitals to "graduate" from 5th grade. I may not remember all the states and capitals now, but I know that Guam and Puerto Rico are not states.

5th grade. What a fun time. I was 10 y/o and 50 founds. I couldn't remember last week how old I am (I thought I was a year younger than I really am). Now, I lift more than 50 pound weights with my legs on those gym machines.

Okay, back to coffee and studying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are completely and utterly KRAZEE!

Chanel said...

Nah, I just need to get my hearing check! (And BF knows that, too!)