Thursday, August 24, 2006

Almost Famous via Mortification

C & K's Mortified Tuesday concept has actually reached the ears of the Creator and Executive Producer of Mortified! How rad is that! I'm that much closer to being famous, people! ;) JK

K3 & I have only been posting Mortified entries for 3 weeks now. It was really K3 that began it, and I tagged along and added some rules. I have to say, it's been fun and cathartic in a way (just as the Creator intended). In the midst of our busyness with reports, papers, clinic sessions, preparation, presentations, exams, meetings, and LIFE, having a Mortified day of the week gives me something to look forward to. I mean, who better to laugh at myself than myself?

Contrary to what Dr. King of Hearts may think about all of this, it's not like I haven't publicly humiliated myself enough. Hence, my statement of, "it's never too old to get mortified." Hm. Maybe I'll change my MyWhore headline to that (currently set to: I'm starvin! Let's get some fawkin' FRENCH toast! I love the drunk blond scene from 40-year old virgin!)

So, here's my free plug again. :) If you haven't visited the site yet, please do it already (instead of asking me what this is all about).

Hopefully, we'll get to watch the show in L.A. on September 25. When I chatted w/ the cool Creator, Dave, he asked if I've seen a show yet. I admitted with embarassment that I have not yet seen any of his shows that inspired our crazy Mortified Tuesday phenomenon. If all goes well, K3 & I will take a "field trip" to see a true Mortified show on September 25 (for shame! A school night!).

FYI: Our Mortified Tuesdays may just become Mortified Mondays if our phenomenon catches on. Who's interested? :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! So excited about all the news! I think I am going to ask you to Guest Post for me so I cna just "steal" your post on this b/c it is perfect! I love our secret and that it might explode to the world's eyes!