Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl XL Sunday

I love Super Bowl Sundays!

Only b/c I love the junk food and ETOH associated with it. I don't know the 3rd thing about football, no matter how many times it has been explained to me. I.e.:
Are they going to introduce all of the MVPs?
Yes.
Why?
B/c it's the 40th Super Bowl.
You mean they don't always announce all of the past MVPs during all the Super Bowls?
[No answer.] (Which prompts to me to believe that "b/c it's the 40th Super Bowl" was a non sequitur to my question...either b/c BF didn't hear me right, he was just trying to shut me up, or both.)
Oh well, nm who won, b/c I got my fill of the new Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites pizza. :) That was delicious b/c I love cheese, and I am a very cheesy girl. =P Unfortunately, I can't celebrate Super Bowl the right way; no ETOH today since I've got heaps of reading to do. However, I've already planned that if we do not do anything for V-Day (since I get home around 8:45 P.M.), I will eat and drink myself to a sugar-high-heaven w/ a box of See's or Go Diva and a bottle of dessert wine (compliments of my best friend).

Dude, can I just say that today I'm totally living vicariously through my family! I just called my dad and he said, "uh, hold on...hey, is this where we exit? There's Rio." Rio? As in Rio in Las Vegas? DUUUUUDE!! What about me?! I was just daydreaming earlier today, about going sometime soon, too. For now, I have my mind set on real plans for a spa day over Spring Break.

I hope they win big. Like as big as a brand new car.

No comments: