Friday, February 24, 2006

A new Post-Liang day

I e-mailed T$ this morning and got the sweetest message...



Hello, Mrs. Flanklin! and happy Friday!
Think of today (Day 1 Post - Liang) as just another friday where I'm out b/c of schoolwork... ;)

B/c I am frantically working on a paper!! But just wanted to take a minute to say hello. :) Thank you, again, for making my *yesterday* a good *yesterday.*

I missed saying g'bye (again) to Va. :(

tell me, what was up w/ the dude in the green shirt in the elevator yesterday?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hi,
I woke up this morning thinking about you. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. :-)
I will email you in a minute from my juno about about "green shirt" guy.
T-



That was such a sweet message! :*)
That is one more reason on top of the gazillion reasons of why I love you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I miss you already. I was traumatized when I went to 6 knowing you wouldn't meet me there. :-(
All sappy stuff aside, I am totally happy for you and I really am hoping things work out for the best, you deserve it!
I love you too my little friend. :-) Nem wants to plan lunch, but I say you, Ben, Shelley and I go w/o her. :-P
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Aww, I miss my sista...and I'm totally going to miss our code-talk, breaks, and story exchange!

No comments: