Sunday, February 19, 2006

Obsession

Anywho, I think I'm staving off a cold. I've been sneezing soOooOOOoOO much, and luckily, I haven't gotten sick. Usually, my sneezing is an indication of a full-blown cold the next day. Well, I feel a sore throat coming up today so I started on some serious drugs b/c I can't afford to get sick! I just need to stave it off until March 18 at least (when my last final is).

Dude, BF had me busting up today. We drove by Petco, Lil Focher's favorite store, and he asked if I wanted to bring Lil F to Petco one day, to see all the other turtles. Of course I would!

c: what do you think would happen if I dropped him into the tank of turtles?
x: I think he'd loke up on all the other turtles.
c: why do you say that?
x: he'd mob in there and prolly start a fight.
x: the other turtles would be like, "yo, where you from, ese?"
x: Lil Fawker'd be like, "yo, I ain't no ese, homie. I'm from the Westside!" (which he is)
x: and then he'd get into mad squabs w/ all the other turtles, even though he's outnumbered.
x:...he's a gangsta, for realz...

I was dying! Well, maybe you just had to be there. Or maybe I'm the only one that would LMAO. It's just that we don't know how Lil CF would be w/ other turtles. We tried to get him playmates, but nOoOOoO, he tried to eat them the second we introduced the cute lil babies. Then we had to give them up for adoption. :*( It was a sad day.

Every so often, I wonder if Lil F is lonely. I swear he's bored when I catch him blowing bubbles or getting stuck under his basking log since he has nobody to play with. But nOooOoo, I'm not allowed to get a playmate for him b/c he'd probably try to eat any other turtle.

On a separate thought, sorta related thought, I totally want to get more ink done. This time, a turtle. Yes, I'm obsessed with turtles.

No comments: