Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Organization

I am laughing at my BF, but in a good way.

Yesterday, I lamented about how I'm doing horrible in school (so much for having a few "smart" weeks). Just now he said, "I know why you're doing so bad in school. It's b/c you're so messy and unorganized!" Apparently, he was looking for the cable to the mp3 player today, and you could totally tell he rummaged around my desk, but didn't think to look under the bed frame.

Of course I rebutted that accusation b/c it's my job as his GF to deny any bad characteristic that he claims I possess.
"You break everything!" ~ ~ "No I don't."
"You make everything so difficult!" ~ ~ "Nah ah!"
"You are so messy" ~ ~ "YOU'RE messy!"
Come to think of it, I am offended considering I spent more time than I wanted the other night, reorganizing all my crap the other night. As my clinic partner put it best, it's like Hurricane Cheryl stormed through the room.

~~~~
Oops, JK.

I forgot that since we were going to swap desks (out), I put the cord in the utility drawer. Shhhh...he doesn't have to know! What matters is that I found it and gave it to him!

No comments: