Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday Funny

I took the day off from work, and boy did I need it! I slept from 12:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.!! Dang! Every morning I wake up sleep deprived, I say to myself, I just want to sleep like 12 hours straight. But heck, sleeping 14 is even better!

I went to Petco (Lil F's fave store) and bought 5 fish for the Lil Focher (but dude gave me 7). Dude, the Big Lil C F had another growth spurt! Within the last month, he surpassed 4 inches after a growth hiatus, and he is now at 4.25 inches! I almost bought another turtle b/c it was about the same size as Lil F, but I know Lil F's daddy would have had a fit if I brought another turtle home.

Anywho, then I went to Costco (my fave store). I picked up 2 cases of Ensure for Gramma, since she hasn't been eating much (teeth and tummy problems), some food items, and a bottle of Ginseng herbal Rx. As I was checking out, the young cashier dude and bag/box girl both asked me like twice if the Ensure was mine. I kept saying yes, and then finally, I blurted out, "actually, they're for my gramma so they're mine, but not really, and I duno why I feel embarrassed and have to justify by telling you guys."

Yes, I did ramble on like an idiot like that. I tend to do that when I'm embarrassed.

The best was the box girl said, "don't worry. This one time, I was putting this lady's stuff in the cart, and she said, 'uh, can you not put my Depends on the top of everything? It severely lowers my fawkable factor.'"

EWWWW!!!!!!

Dude, but that is so funny! Some people are so crazy!!

Re: the ginseng pills, my classmate told me she's been taking some herbal pills from Costco and she thinks they've been really calming her down. I picked these up b/c it's supposed to help stress levels, not to mention last weekend, my family kept telling me I need to drink ginseng. Well, I'd rather be a pill-poppin' fewl than drink stuff that tastes like shoe. Further updates on whether this stuff works will be provided in future posts.

Since I just took one, I think I'll test the stress-level-regulating factor by going to do some schoolwork now.

No comments: