Tuesday, August 21, 2007

YIM

I just had my first Yahoo Messenger IM session w/ my dad. I can't believe how excited I am about it. Dad totally rules!

I IM'd him first:
Me: hi daddy! What are you doing?
Dad: waiting for your call.

That cracked me up b/c whenever I call him and ask what he's up to, that's exactly what he says!

At the end, he said:
Dad: i am going to sleep, good night.
Me: ok, daddy. Good night! I love you.
Dad: bye
Me: Bye Daddy! Talk to you tomorrow
Dad: i love you.
Me: I love you.
Dad: call me tomorrow. bye.
Me: okay, bye Daddy

Well, that's pretty much how our phone conversations end, too. Lots of repetitions and false good-byes. My bro knows that my dad often says good-bye twice and then will be like, "hey! Wait!" and then ask a burning question.

I can't believe I was IMing w/ my Dad. That is so cool. :)

(I am such a nerd!)

No comments: