Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bad Case of Procrastination

Again!

I just went into my bedroom to look for ear plugs...and ended up finding some ancient origami paper. I spent probably 10 minutes testing my rote memory on how to fold an origami swan.

I didn't find any ear plugs, but I'm back trying to study...and blogging instead. Ooh, so close to being done. :) The challenge is also whether I can finish my final project by Wednesday. I thought I was all original when I came up with a name for my hypothetical private practice for my final project of a business plan...but of course I'm not. Who was I kidding? I'm never original! (Correction: when I am, it's in bad taste.)

Other news: I broke something AGAIN. My laptop battery pack/adapter! :( But, my classmate's just broke, too! I am beginning to think that HP/Compaqs give crappy adapters. The same thing happened to me with my previous laptop.

No comments: