Wednesday, August 15, 2007

DONE!!!

I can't believe I'm finally done with classes and exams! It's all so surreal! (Well, it will all finally be over when I turn in my business plan...which is hopefully by Monday. Preferably sooner)

We took our last exam together and then had a little party afterwards. We even had a special guest -- K3 made a cameo!! That was such a wonderful treat!! She is totally a missed celebrity. Everyone's been asking moi (I feel so honored) how K3's doing, and I act as her publicist, making statements like, "Oh, she is fabulous." "She is very busy." "Oh, I cannot comment on that." "You have no evidence that she was there that night wearing that; she has alibis." j/k :)

Dude, we're done!! K3 and KGRoo are planning/hosting a "We Made It!" par-tay on Monday. Yeah! A real party with no books to study, reports to write, etc. Freedom! (Until I begin work.)

In honor of me finishing, BF ordered a cell phone ear piece and laptop battery pack...since I broke both of mine. (He asks me every other day, "why do you break everything?").

2 comments:

Mark Reisch said...

DUDE 0 comments! Seriously!??!!

This is FANTASTIC news! Congrats. You better have fun at that party!

You made it! Next stop the GREAT Wall!!!

Yippie.

Chanel said...

Dude, it has been confirmed that there are a few closet blog readers who I think should leave comments but never do! Boo!

Congrats on your new job!!! Meet you at the Great Wall. ;) Actually, before then. Haha!