Saturday, August 04, 2007

Beach Bumming

Five years on the Westside, and I haven't been to the beach so much until this summer. Funny b/c when I had lunch with BGF yesterday, she asked if I go to the beach a lot.

Today, I met my bro at Santa Monica, where he did the rings. I passed on the opportunity (I get performance anxiety) and instead, went down to the ocean to wade around a little bit, since I haven't done that in years. Dude, I was soOOooOOOoo grossed out! I waded around for about 10 minutes, before the fluorescent green tides got the best of me so I went back to watch my bro at the rings. :(

Since when did the ocean turn fluorescent green? It was funky.

Afterwards, we went to Costco and picked up a new bookcase for bro. After ~3.5 hours of work, bro rewarded me with BOTH a Diddy Riese ice-cream sandwich AND Pinkberry for dinner! My bro totally rules! :D

No comments: