Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Late Night Thoughts

I don't know what's sadder:
  • That I consider 1 AM "early"?
  • It is 2:30 A.M. and I have finally finished revising all of the objectives for my first goal of three.
  • I have been sleeping around 4 or 5 A.M. and getting on average 3.5 hrs of sleep.
  • I will be happy/settle for a B in clinic.
Happy thoughts:
  • Only a few more days of 2T!
  • I've been listening to Christmas music and was very nerdily excited to see that Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong was the #1 Album on iTunes. I love her new CD and I love her music! Other favorites are from my old "Holidaze" CD that includes Christina Aguilera's "Silent Night" and "Have Yourself a Merry Christmas" and a piano rendition of "Silver Bells" (artist unknown).
  • I had lots of fun at BSILF's fake knitting party today (it was really a study session with frequent comedic breaks and home-made-from-scrach chicken noodle soup!).
  • I sent FMIL a nice birthday card today with movie tickets. That made me smile thinking of how she will be very happy to receive a card (and tickets).
  • I received a nice e-mail from my brother who is currently in AZ for work.
  • I received a nice card and gift from my Fave Clinic Partner and a Christmas card for me, BF, & our green baby from BSILF and hubby. Christmas card is on our fireplace mantle and new gift of a Hello Kitty notepad is on our refrigerator. :)
  • I ordered a 1GB Kingston Flash Drive for $10!
  • Our organization really pulled together and bought amazing gifts and gift cards for the family we adopted for the holiday! It was soOOOooOOoOoo exciting to gather around the gifts and just imagine how happy our "family" will be. I am surrounded by amazing classmates. We are rapping and wrapping on Thursday.
  • For a little comfort, I am having my favorite herbal tea -- Tazo Tea's Passion with a little honey. I usually add a lemon wedge/juice, but we don't have any at home. This stuff is so good. It is delicious when you order it from Starbucks iced with a pump or two of Valencia syrup. A trick of the trade. :)
It is 4:12 A.M. and this one needs her beauty rest. In fact, this one needs lots of beauty rests!

No comments: