Friday, December 15, 2006

It's up!

BF has gotten about 2 to 3 hours of sleep since Sunday night, except for last night...when he didn't get any sleep until 2 PM today.

Why? Because it's up! :)

BF completed DJ Ron Rockswell's website! BF's feeling blase about it, like all the websites that he creates, but I like it. Maybe b/c I'm always into all the cool Flash FX and designs that he does.
In other free promo BF news, I have worn my baby tank top several times this week (i.e., Yoga, working out with Pity D. Fewl*, working out solo today). It's a double promo: 1) BF designed it (I like the font on the back) and 2) Roscoe is the hype! (That was a double-double free promo for Roscoe b/c 1) I wore the tank top and 2) I am mentioning that he is "the hype").

That paragraph just signifies that I am officially delirious.

P.S. If I take out Pity D. Fewl's "middle initial," it sounds like Pitiful. Ha! No, she is not pitiful. She is wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool website! Nice job to BF!

Feel better poor sick girl!

Anonymous said...

i'm impressed! bf is tres talented! props to him and i hope you both get some rest!