Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve Eve

FBIL asked me today if I was excited. He did this last time and I remember I was all stumped. Excited about what?
The holidays.
This year, I am very excited about the holidays because it is my first time getting to spend it both with my family and BF's family. Not together, of course. Actually, I said to FBIL that I am excited b/c my bro and I both get to spend it with our family and then our FILs family. I get to spend it with all three families. This must be what it is like to have a large family. Holiday festivities galore like it's goin' outta style.

In other sappy news, I miss the BF. I am getting a new phone for Christmas so he called me this afternoon to tell me that my cell service is about to end abruptly since the service already switched to my new phone. Since then, I have been pretty disconnected from everyone. (Thank God for the internet!) It is weird to not have the convenience of talking to him with the touch of a few buttons.

I know this will sound nutty, but I also miss my turtle! I hope she doesn't get mad at us for "abandoning" her. Well, she was forgiving last time. As a holiday treat, I gave her 3 rosy red minnows. The Aquarium Lady at Petco likes to spoil Lil F, too. She always gives Lil F more rosy red minnows than Mommy asks for, on the house.

Merry Christmas to my loved ones!

No comments: