Friday, December 22, 2006

Last minute relaxation and shopping

After I dropped BF off at his sister's, I came back home, found out I'm placed in IngleWOooOod!, blasted Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong with BF's new home theatre system (mu-hahaha! I got it for him for Christmas), cleaned Lil F's tank, and then headed off to my spa pedicure.

My spa pedicure at Peponi was absolutely fabulous! The place is so chic, cozy, and lovely. I arrived early to my appointment so Kaamilyah started me 10 mins before 2. My appointment went way over (which I totally appreciated). I asked for a 40 min Rejuvinator tx, but I walked out 2 hours later! I had such a wonderful time w/ the girl, and she did a great job. Not only that, but she is also a Dexter and America's Next Top Model fan!

Afterwards, I went last-minute shopping with my bro at the Westside Pavillion and the Century City Mall. I rather enjoy shopping with my bro b/c we get really silly and have a grand ol' time. I love the Century City Mall, except I always get lost either going there or leaving. Now, I even get lost in the Mall b/c the maps just aren't correctly oriented (IMO). My bro and I walked in so many circles. The best site was walking into the Swarovski store. I was actually looking for a turtle brooch (that shouldn't be a surprise!) and I saw something far more marvelous.
First I saw in the case some sea shells. I thought they were adorable. They were scattered along the bottom of the first display case you encounter when you walk into the store.


My eyes moved along the display and I could not believe my eyes! There to the left of the sea shells was a huge sea turtle crystal figurine. On the other side of the case were 2 hatchling sea turtles! Beautiful.

Ever since I started reading my sea turtle book, I've been spewing off random sea turtle facts to BF and Bro. I even brought my book to Peponi so Kaamilyah asked me what I was reading about. Of course I had to start off talking about Lil F. I am on a quest to convert people into turtle lovers. :)

No comments: