Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Lil F is a Winner!!!

I just checked my e-mail and got a private message from redearslider.com. It's official! Lil F is a winner!!

From www.redearslider.com~

We have a new winner! This was easily our best collection of submissions. I would like to express my thanks to the judges and photographers. As you will see, it was a very hard decision and Chanel No. 13 came through, with X3Shift right behind. GPRenegade also received well-deserved attention, but we have always limited ourselves to one winner.


The Gallery page is updated here @ http://www.redearslider.com/index_gallery.html.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

The last time she was a Finalist, I told BF that our turtle is a celebrity, but he didn't believe me. Here's proof. Ha! :) I am so proud of my baby. (I am such the crazy beauty pageant mommy.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay - congrats! That is very exciting news! Go Lil F!!!! Enjoy your moments of celebrity!

How are you going to reward Lil F for bringing fame and fortune to your lives?

Chanel said...

Good question!
I have to go back to one of her fave stores (PetSmart); I bought the wrong thing yesterday.

Perhaps I will pick up a few fish for her! :D

She is lucky to have an Aunty that reminds her foster mommy that she deserves a prize!

Anonymous said...

why are you so awesome cheryl?? that is so cool!

Mark Reisch said...

Cool! Congrats Lil F! Didn't know you were up for the award, but knew you should win! =)

Chanel said...

Thank you BSILF, Sandy, and Mark! :D
Lil F will be happy to know that her Fan Club consists of more than just her foster Mommy. Her foster Daddy is a closet fan.

BTW, Mark (and BSILF) -- I thought about you 2 b/c xtn was the one to take this award-winning pix -- not his cool/nerdy woman!

Mark Reisch said...

HA I love when that happens. =)

(1 point for the dudes)