Sunday, November 12, 2006

World's Best Cream Puffs

This has been a nice Sunday.

I got about 8 hours of sleep, but as usual, I woke up a lot. The weird part is that I had so many random dreams or thoughts upon awakening. At one point, I woke up and suddenly had the rest of the objectives for my 3rd goal for the Riddler somewhat figured out! I'm surprised I didn't just get up to type it out for fear that I'd forget. When I finally woke up, I did remember and hammered that portion out. I am such a slow-poke so I'm still not done yet. I also dreamt that we had Honey Nut Cheerios in our cereal stash, so when I woke up, I was sad to see that it was just a dream. I've been really craving cereal other than Raisin Bran and Special K, which is all we have right now.

The only annoying part of today is that the turtle has been eating the dock all day, despite me feeding her a lot. She made me so upset that I woke her daddy up to deal with her. I hardly ever wake the BF up, but today, I had to.

I also had a late lunch/early dinner and dessert with bro and FBIL. We went to Yashima and then across the street to Beard Papa's for the most delicious cream puffs I have ever had! Oh, whadya know? Their website claims "World's best cream puffs"!

I just had to take a moment and blog about the nice time I had with bro and FBIL and the delicious cream puffs. I have to admit that I get a secret sense of joy in talking to FBIL about school...like we totally identify with each other (i.e., the stress, the strong dislike for group projects, lack of sleep, etc.). I just feel sorry for my bro who now has two students in his life to sympathize with and counsel. ;)

No comments: