Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Refresh: Pixillated Rebirth

BF completely re-designed his website today. This time, he went for a clean black and white motif. Although I liked his first version (simple and clean), I like this one even more because it exudes a little more of his personality (in the design border)...and it gives him more credit (i.e., lists more of his clients). ;)

Check it out and leave comments here. www.pixillated.com

As his Executive Personal Assistant, I (begged him to let me) proofread his site b/c it was laced w/ bad grammar...only b/c he pulled his 4th all-nighter in less than 7 days. Utterly insane and he's not even on street Rx. I'm not sure I made the "About" spiel better; it was tough keeping it balanced between preserving his personality and still giving off the impression that he is a professional and takes his career seriously. I don't think he's read it yet, but my changes are published anyways. Ha!

The other 3 all-nighters were spent creating a bangin' site for Op. He's waiting for the final word before it goes live, but as soon as he gets the green light, y'know I'll be bragging about it for him! I'll also have a random tidbit -- that totally caught my interest (one of those, "What a small world!" phenomenons).

P.S. This AM, as I showered, I thought about creating a blog for BF to talk about his work. I think that idea is spawned off of my anticipated separation anxiety from not getting to update the NSSLHA website any more (not that I want to do it forever). Speaking of that, I better go finally post for Holidays from the Hearts!

3 comments:

Mark Reisch said...

I definitely like this design better. It looks like he has a good list of clients.

I would like to see some of his work on the site though. =\ Anything. even just some sketches. (my 2 cents thrown)

Chanel said...

Thanks Mark! (I accept it as if I designed it. Ha!)

Actually, xtn's gotten busted in the past for putting samples up...Since he freelances, his work is "their" property. :( You know how that goes. ;)

Plus, he actually freelances for two competing studios. LOL

Mark Reisch said...

You are welcome (you did a great job LOL!)

I totally understand now. Makes mucho sense! =)