Monday, March 26, 2007

Chapstick

I think I am a closet-Chapstick addict.

Last year, I went to the extent of purchasing a package of 10 from Costco because I knew I'd either use them or lose them. I am sad to say that BF and I have either used them or lost them (and I gave 2 away).

Now, my cheesy confession~
I have probably spent a total of an hour looking all over for my last remaining one. I've searched my purse 3 times, looked into my other 2 purses, checked my car, looked in BF's car, and even checked of my jeans and jacket pockets. That is how desperate I am.

The saddest confession is that when I was trying on my lab coat with BSILF, I was all thrilled about the pockets. My first thought? OOOooo, these pockets are perfect for my chapstick!

Woe is me; no chapstick to be put in my lab coat for tomorrow morning for my first day of hospital externship. At least I am not so crazed as to think it is my lucky charm.

I guess Vaseline will have to do for now...until BF comes home with his last remaining one!

No comments: