Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Done! (Sort of)

On my way to school, I thought listening to some classical music would help me memorize better for the final exam. Imagine my surprise when I scanned for 105.1 KKGO...just to hear country music?! When did that happen?

Then as a special pre-final treat, I stopped (and studied) at Starbucks. I even went the whole 9 yards and got an iced venti soy white chocolate mocha. Yummers! I haven't had an iced one in years and 1) I've forgotten how delicious it is iced and 2) I remember why I don't usually get it iced. When I get it iced, I gulp it down like I've been dehydrated for days b/c it's that good.

I am so happy that the final exam is over. Life can return to somewhat normalcy. I.e., the dining table can be returned to the dining room. (I persuaded the BF to move our dining table into the bedroom so I could study on it.)

Time to catch some much needed beauty ZzZ's. :)

No comments: