Saturday, October 07, 2006

Random/Late Mortification: Hoes

Around 5 this morning, when I was delirious from lack of sleep and stress, I found something on my bookshelf that completely took my mind off of schoolwork...and timewarped me back a decade ago. I found additional Mortified "treats" in my room! I completely forgot about these (and I can't believe I have them just chillin' on my bookshelf!).

So here's a treat since I'm also behind in Mortified contributions~

Background: In addition to writing patterned notes to my HS GFs, I exchanged note-books with my GFs, too. One of them was with my GF from church.

January 13, 1996~
Gramma's house. I think I had a pretty bad...Hi [Church GF]! Seriously, I do like this book cuz it's juicy. As I was saying, I had a pretty bad case of PMS yesterday. [Bro] kinda got me upset cuz he was kinda upset in general (cuz he worked 4m 12 A.M. to 6 A.M. on his b-day and then went 2 classes, so he got no sleep) so his upsetness rubbed off on me. I hafto admit I was pretty anal. Yikes, huh? Like [our moody best homeboy] @ times! Ooh! That was mean. [Our moody best homeboy]'s cool. He offers to bring me home. He uses my Les Mis book. He's cool, tho. Ok, here's something to catch your attention but promise you won't laugh or remark smartly:

In the locker room on a bathroom door it says

J-- H--
IS A HOE
And so is
J---y W---

[to the side somebody else wrote: DON'T YOU AGREE? I tried to type it in but Blogger keeps jackin' it up!]
It's a bad reproduction, but you get the point. Jac saw it and told me so the next day (Tues or Wed) I took the liberty of scrubbing off the J-- H-- part w/ the soap provided in the bathroom. The soap that scrubs your skin off. She doesn't know about it and hopefully it'll stay that way. For quite a while, I've been trying to figure out if I truly consider her a friend. After all, she considers me one. So I guess God thought it was about time I prove myself her friend and help her save her tears for something else. Y'know what I mean? 4m there on, I'm trying my best ot accept her; we all have our faults. Getting a little philosophical here. By the way, I also felt groggy yesterday cuz my eyes were itching like crazy cuz of minor allergies. I like Bev's writing. You can tell the serious part is over, now.

1/20:
Hey! Winter Formal coming up. Want to but won't (most likely). Kinda want to. J-- really wants to but NO date. Heh, heh. Wanna go? I'm not planning to but it'd be fun, possibly, if WE went for the heck of it. Yeah. Scott Wolf on cover of YM 1/9. Yeah baby! I'll call ya during the week...bye, bye! :) Take care & luv ya!

Okay, so you have to understand a lot of things here, but I'll comment and explain in "chronological" order.
  1. How insensitive of me to not care about my bro and his b-day!! I must've been PMSing really bad. My bro had it pretty hard ever since he was little (and had to watch over spoiled, bratty younger sister). Beginning age 15, my bro would (illegally) drive back & forth from SM and Ontario to cover front desk shifts for our family-runned hotel. In college, they still called him to drive from UCLA to Ontario, whenever a moron flaked for work. What a horrible 19th b-day that must've been for my bro!! (And if had kept a journal, I bet he'd have a great angsty Mortified contribution, too.) Eleven years late, but I'm sorry, Guh. :(
  2. I wish I could scan my "bad reproduction" of the tag piece on the bathroom wall of the girl's locker room. But then I'd give away who the 2 girls are. (No worries, "HOE" #1 doesn't read my blog. At least to my knowledge.) HOE #1 was a girl from HS and church that I loved and hated. I loved her b/c she was a good friend. I hated her b/c she was always ruining my game! If she knew who I had a crush on, she'd flirt shamelessly with him. It happened a few times. Insecure me hated the "competition" b/c she was really pretty.
  3. The funny part about the tag piece is the addition of "HOE" #2's name.
  4. The craziest is the "don't you agree?" question. It was written in between the 2 accusations so you can't tell if the person is asking you to agree whether Hoe #1 or Hoe #2 is a ho or both.
  5. I hated the soap they provided in the school. Seriously. It was very coarse, pink powder that didn't dissolve nor wash any grease off unless you kept rubbing until your hands turned raw.
  6. So since I only saw church GF once a week, we often wrote in this note-book like it was a journal. Hence, my 3 entries in a row.
  7. Aside from my huge crush on Leonardo DiCaprio, my even huger crush was Scott Wolf (when he entered primetime TV via "Party of Five"). Heck, I still have a crush on Scott Wolf. Not on LDC.
P.S. I slept at 6:30 A.M. Again, I seriously thought this quarter would be easier. BF asked me, so when does school get easier for you? I thought about it and said, um, probably never. Next quarter we have school placements during the day and class at night. Classmate told me that previous Department Chair was gonna place her in Torrance!! No way I want to drive the 405 in morning traffic!
P.P.S. Bro's in NYC and him and his boss-man are gonna be on ESPN 2 at 4:45 P.M. PST! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh with your crazy entries and even crazier commentary. My girlfriend and I used to exchange tapes - i.e, we would record auditory notes to each other. How funny is that? Does anyone even know what an audio tape is anymore?

Torrance? Please tell me I don't have to drive on the freeway far away, I am so chicken on the freeway. Maybe I should go tell him that....