Thursday, October 19, 2006

Closer to Saturday Noon

The significance of Saturday noon is that by then, all the craziness will be temporarily over.
I am taking a moment to kickback b/c I just miraculously finished both of my task analyses (thx BSILF for helping me w/ Goal #3 and objectives for Miracle!) and both Lesson Plans for Friday.

Re-cap of school-related accomplishments since last Friday night:
  • Drafted one initial status report (ISR) (sans goals and objectives)
  • Wrote majority of Diagnostic Plan for next client (scheduled for next Tuesday)
  • Read/skimmed 3 journal articles
  • Wrote 2 papers critiquing/comparing/analyzing/etc. for the above 3
  • Skimmed 5 Continuing Education articles and answered 5 mini-quizzes to turn in
  • Created two lame lesson plans for Tuesday's sessions
  • Composed two lame session evaluations for Tuesday's sessions
  • Summarized 10 pages of text to contribute to group-effort study guide for Thursday's midterm
  • Completed both Task Analyses
  • Completed both of Friday's Lesson Plans
What's left?
  1. Cramming for Thursday's midterm
  2. Preparing materials for Friday's sessions
  3. Writing session evals for Friday's sessions
  4. Drafting second ISR
  5. Mini-AAC project due Tuesday
  6. AAC class take-home midterm (will be posted over the weekend)
  7. Visit Dad (not school-related, but on my list of things to do. :)
Oh, and catch up on sleep somehow. The good news is that I'm back to not wanting to drop out of the program. I'll give another status report tomorrow, though...

Christmas wish-list: anti-wrinkle eye cream and unlimited amount on a Starbucks gift card (that is totally wishful thinking!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Christmas wish list is the same and my life is scarily similar to yours only all events related to Fridays are Wednesdays. :) I think I should just hyper link this to my blog and then I won't even have to write anything. :)

Chanel said...

Ditto!
Maybe we should take turns and alternate b/t blogging and hyperlinking!

Anonymous said...

dude! what aac project! :D i'll look it up.