Sunday, January 08, 2006

My dog ate my homework

After visiting Gramma Pearl for the weekend, I was shocked when I got home. As I walked past our trash can, I noticed my snack-size Cool Ranch flavored Doritos bag in the trash can! =O That was a surprise b/c 1) I distinctly recall BF telling me that he does not like the Cool Ranch flavor and 2) that was going to be my client's primary reinforcer for my first therapy session w/ him!! =O =O LOL

O well. The funny/cute thing is that my client LOVES really specific snacks: French Onion Sunchips, mini Chips Ahoy cookies, etc. I mean, this isn't the typical 'what's your favorite ice-cream flavor?' type of thing. Considering he has severe autism, I can't just bring any flavor chips for my client and expect him to like it.

Anywho, prior to coming home...I FINALLY got a new car! :D :D :D

The past few weeks have been very stressful, trying to decide what car to get. I'm very fortunate that Dad loves me "enough." He had a very tough time, too, b/c he would have rather kept with our budget of $15K +/- 3K. So, going 8K over was a lot to ask him...but in the end, his love for me overruled. Daddy just wants Daddy's Little Girl to be happy. :) I'm so loved. :)

My bro is the man, too!! He's been very patient through this entire ordeal -- even though he swore up and down that he would not get involved. The cutest thing is that he even brought his digicam to take pixs of me, Dad, and my new ride! I know he told me not to stress about hurting my new car in any way, but I can't help it. I stopped by Albertson's and Costco before heading home...and I did the silly thing of parking far away from everybody else. The funny thing is that when I got home, Gramma called and we shot the breeze, and she reminded me that I should try to park farther away from everybody else but still in well-lit areas. :) I wonder at what point do we stop caring and start parking as close to the supermarket entrance as possible? Heehee~

I love my new V-Dub! Farfawknukit all the way!

No comments: