Saturday, January 07, 2006

Free food

is awesome, especially after I spent $400+ on textbooks yesterday...and I still need to buy 2 more! Thank God I work 30+ hours so I qualify for the $150 textbook voucher!

Re: free food, I was feeling sappy and missing my BF, who's been a sweetheart this past week that I've been in my perpetual state of anxiety and panic (and even lent his sweet ride to me), so I offered to get him Crack-in-the-box. I rolled up and ordered his burger and large fries -- no, no, make that curly fries since I'm about to have some of his. Homeboy didn't respond so I rolled up to the window. Actually, homeboy did hear me. Well, homeboy decided to give me the large fries AND free large curly fries! Awesome!

So yes, my dinner consisted of natural-cut fries, curly fries, and mint-chocolate chip ice-cream. So much for my NY resolution of eating healthier. Actually, I realize that my resolutions are realistically "After I quit work" resolutions. Which I truly intend to do soon.

(Un)fortunately, today I was in a real rut trying to decide when to give my 2-weeks notice. I have the letter all drafted, but then I found out I could only sell 7.5 hours of sick time. Ha! What a joke! That means I have 72 hours of sick time! I guess I won't be quitting in 2 weeks. I'll be calling in sick for like 2.5 weeks...Which I actually feel really guilty about. I tried to generate as many bills as I could today, but the kicker was when I was leaving, (c) sent an e-mail saying she'll be in late next Tuesday and Wednesday AND when I bid her good night, she said, "I'll see you on Monday, right?" It's like "guilty" is tatted on my forehead or something.

Speaking of free food, I went to the lunchroom on 44 to pick up my leftovers and I couldn't believe the audacity of people! My box was slightly opened...w/ literally 2 bites of my omelet/skillet left!!! How janky!!! I suspect the person didn't finish the last 2 bites b/c s/he prolly got food poisoning or sumfn b/c my leftovers were just a smidget old... Double ew.

Anyways, I keep saying I'm going to finish my Lesson Plan, but I keep getting distracted. Now, I'm just getting sleepy...ZzzZzZZzz...

No comments: