Monday, January 30, 2006

Faux Master Plan Revision

I may have figured out another way to quit work. I just reviewed Firm policy re: sick time, and I came across this:

Any covered employee who is absent from work for three (3) consecutive working days without notifying his/her immediate supervisor will be deemed to have resigned his/her employment with the Firm.

That way, I don't even have to give one or two week's notice!

I doubt I'll do that, though. I'm too much of a chicken.

Today is younger Genius Cousin's birthday! Happy birthday, Andrew! Aunty Genius (1/2 by association, 1/2 from Gramma's genes) said his teachers and classmates all rave about how Genius Cousin's a real (smart) comedian in class! That really surprised me b/c I always think about how quiet he is during our family gatherings, but then I hear about what hilarious upsets he causes w/ his mom. The stories Genius Aunty tells are really funny. =P OooOO, I have to get his dance pix when he receives them! Our little big cousin went to his first dance on Saturday. :) How cute.

BTW, update to The Purpose Driven Life book -- I actually did NOT put it away! It's still in my stack of books to read, next to my school supplies and textbooks! Good for me. Now I just need to read it...

No comments: