Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pizza Party

I remember when we were in elementary school -- "winning" or earning a pizza party was such an awesome reward. As an adult, I still LOVE pizza parties!

BSILF and Hubby came over to the westside to meet up for bowling and pizza, only we didn't get to bowl since both alleys were jam-packed. :( Instead, we came back to Chez C&C and ordered Numero Uno (my favorite pizza...most likely b/c I have never had authentic Chicago deep dish or New York style) and polished it off with a 31 Flavors Oreo cookies and cream ice-cream cake!

We really had so much fun catching up with BSILF and Hubby (especially me!). We talked for hours about everything going on, from housing to jobs to the yummiest food to our futures. I thought it was funny that half of the time, the men would break off and talk about male stuff and then join us every so often as us women shared about the craziness of work. They also marveled at how big Lil F is now...and she had to show off and stand on her hind legs like she was prepping for the Great Escape again. (I also think Lil F has Tanga Tank Envy.)

I was sad when they left, but I knew that we all had lots of work to do...or at least sleep to catch up on.

No comments: