Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Pie!

It's pie month at Marie Callendars again! :D

After work and BCBA supervision meeting, I drove by bro's work and he got me the most fragrant and delicious strawberry muffin from Marie Callendar's. I must have brought it to my nose a dozen times to take the sweet fragrance in (and BF's nose half a dozen) before I finally ate some after dinner. Too bad for BF b/c he doesn't really like muffins so I have it all to myself. Since I kept talking about it, he started craving dessert/something sweet.

Then it hit me -- "I think it's Pie Month at Marie Callendar's!" and off I went to the nearest location.

Imagine my disappointment when I found out that they no longer carry the Boston Cream Pie!

Thank goodness they still have Kahlua Cream Cheese!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know!!! what's up with them not having Boston Creme?!?!

Chanel said...

I think people just don't know about it. Really! If people knew about it, the pie would be sold out not no longer being sold! =P