Monday, February 11, 2008

New Look!

Oh boy, I think I finally fixed the big glitches on making this template work for me! I feel like I need to give credit to where it's due -- (even though it's on the very bottom of my blog) I pulled this free template off of jackbook.com. I was craving a new look but still wanted to keep a darker appearance so this template really caught my eye. I'm still working out a few smaller kinks, but at least I got it up and running right for the most part.

It would have saved me so much more time if BF had just helped me, but he seems to never want to help me with what he is most capable of! Actually, the one time he did something for me was create a door sign for when I first started working in September. But he still refuses to reformat my laptop (I think I've exhausted my "reformatting" favors since we've been together).

The entire time that I read and re-read through the FAQs on how to fix the glitches with this template, I kept thinking, I'm so glad I don't have a language disorder.

Working with my kiddos has really made me appreciate on a constant basis the intricacies of how our brain processes language.

P.S. I went for another Beach Walk this morning! Weekdays aren't as much fun for people-&-dog-watching, but certainly just as refreshing and rejuvenating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks stunning! Congrats!

Mark LOVES to format computers! Bring it when we see you! Seriously, he is OCD about it!

As in "my walk before school/work????" Very impressive!