Saturday, February 23, 2008

Big Stork Delivery in September!

One of my best GFs is pregnant!

I was so excited to hear the GREAT news that I started crying tears of joy! (I thought that only happened in movies!) When I saw the picture of the ultrasound, I asked in shock, "What?! What is that?" -- not really asking what it is b/c I knew what it was a picture of! (BF won't let this one go.) I was shocked b/c I had no idea her and hubby had been trying so for a millisecond, I thought maybe the ultrasound picture was of a future niece/nephew or godson/daughter. But no! The baby is their very own!

I am so crazy (restating the obvious) -- I seriously think about her, her hubby, and the baby on the way EVERYDAY and get all excited for them!

Congratulations to future Mommy and Daddy to be!

No comments: