Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Vision Update

I went for my 1 week post-op follow-up yesterday, and I am looking well! (Pun intended b/c I am sOOooOO dorky!)

Right eye is seeing at 20/20 and left eye at 20/30. Woohoo! It is still amazing and unbelievable to think that it has only been less than 2 weeks since I went under the knife. It is such a blessing to wake up and be able to see (and to sleep that extra 5 minutes since I no longer go through the contacts routine).

(I can say what I'm going to say next b/c BF doesn't read my blog, but don't tell him that I blogged this!) BF said, "Wow! Now you can really see the handsomeness!" Of course referring to himself. And he is so right. :)

After the appointment, I rushed back home to clean and help BF prepare for our dinner guests. We rarely have people over so anybody coming over is a big event. Our Special Guests Bro and FBIL came over for a yummy dinner of grilled steaks and veggies, "Dexter," and a belated ice-cream cake (tradition that Mommy started). We really had a great time as always. After they left, I thought about how Bro told BSILF that a company he interviewed for was looking for a position in Chicago or NY; BSILF said to me, "OMG, I can't imagine what you would do if your Bro moved away!" And she is so right! I don't know! He is looking into a place out south of Mid-Wilshire, and I'm already panicking about how "far" that is.

I can't imagine how much more needy I would be towards my brother if I didn't have my handsomest BF...!

No comments: