Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's Resolutions 2008

So, I'm not posting last year's resolutions...but for the record, I did meet most of them! :) The one I am most happy about is going to church (more) regularly. In other words, I go when I am here in West LA.

Drum roll please....[ba-da-da-da-da-da-da-da....]

For 2008, I resolve to:
  1. eat healthier by eating fish at least once a week, at least one serving of fruit daily, and more fresh fruits and veggies.

  2. walk at least 20 minutes twice a week.

  3. cook 2 times or more per week.

  4. keep AMEX bill under $500/month (seriously).

  5. somehow be less clumsy.

  6. be more proactive with work, which includes reading more research and treatment techniques and being better prepared for my students (but not going to the extent of creating lesson plans and task analyses!).

  7. call family at least once a week.

  8. leave work by 4 P.M....and not feel guilty about it!
Since I've started working, I truly appreciate "measurable" goals and objectives so I tried my best to keep my resolutions measurable. No. 5 and 6 are a little tricky but do-able.

2007 was a great year, but 2008's going to be even better. I can feel it. :)

No comments: