Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mark!


Today is BSILF's Husband's birthday!

Mark is truly a noble, honest, compassionate, and all around amazing man. I knew I would like him even before I met him in person...possibly because he was so forgiving with his wife and I having a secret "affair." ;) Even after meeting him, I appreciated him even more. I can still recall his encouraging voicemails telling me that we (BSILF and I) are going to do fine with the Praxis...and then our first day of work.

I really appreciate Mark as a friend (and BBILF). He and BSILF moved to LA in 2005 to fulfill their dreams. I couldn't be more happy for them with their successes and achievements. Mark's amazing talent as an animator has led him to contribute to big gigs including big screen theatre and IMAX movies! I know that there is so much in store for him as he is currently pursuing an advanced degree in animation.

Warmest wishes to you Mark! We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

(How crazy is it that his birthday is the day before Bro's?)

3 comments:

Mark Reisch said...

Awh! Thanks I really appreciate those extremely kind words!

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! Thank you SO much for recognizing my Mark on your blog! You are an incredible woman! Thank you for taking your time to write such an eloquent, wonderful blog about him! I love you!

Chanel said...

You both are amazing friends. I love you both! Best wishes for this new year. :)