Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ben!

Today is the best of the best of the bestest big brothers birthday! Happy birthday, Guh!

He is the type of guy that gets along with anyone. He has sisters that he has only met once, thanks to me. :) Just this past Monday, CJ asked, "how's our brother doing?" Haha. :) People want to be around him (or related to him) because he is an all-around stand up guy.

I love my brother with all my heart. With the priceless wisdom gleamed from the fabulous and not-so-fabulous life experiences, my bro has always been the best brother, counselor, therapist, psychoanalyst, executive assistant, accountant, advocate, cheerleader, Hello Kitty's surgeon, story-teller (before I could even talk), playmate, meal provider (from elementary school when I had to borrow lunch tickets to a working adult with a paycheck), and most of all...best friend to me.

Happy birthday to my dearest Guh. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your brother is totally awesome, you are correct! Mark and I are both enamored with him! He just makes you want to be around him, he is so charismatic, charming, kind, funny, and wonderful! We are so grateful we know him and can call him a friend!

Happy birthday Ben - may you have many more wonderful, joy-filled years!