Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Turtle Soup

BF often jokes about making our/my turtle into turtle soup or turtle burger and I always make a big deal about how mean he is. Today, I almost made turtle soup by accident!

BF left earlier than me (for once) to meet with a client this morning. In my haste to bum-rush to school, I turned the A/C off with a little too much force. Apparently, I had turned the A/C off...and turned the heater on! Crap! BF says her tank was so hot so he kept throwing ice cubes in to cool her off.

My poor little turtle!! Of course we don't know how hot her water really got b/c when her shipment came in yesterday, they didn't include the thermometer I ordered.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

In other news today (since BF doesn't update his blog) -- BF met with his new client whom he was referred to by his rap-star cousin's associate. Bummer that my first time hearing rap-star cousin rap was for the up & coming shoe company (they just signed Snoop Dogg to rock 'em) on their funky website (that BF will soon revamp). Oh well. He definitely sounds awesome, though! Hopefully, I'll get to hear him perform live soon.

Anywho, so the company gave BF a pair of shoes from their new line; it's not even on the shelves yet! The only thing is that he really doesn't wanna "represent" w/ this pair of "luxury kicks." I won't put a picture of them up for fear that some cyber-stalker will put 2 & 2 together, and BF will lose his client b/c of me (which translates to the BF not being able to purchase ice-cream and other yummy things for me).

Still more news -- BF & I went to Home Depot over the weekend to pick up some blinds to go with our new drapes. He's in an interior decorating mood especially because more of his clients will be stopping by his office (a.k.a. our home). Dude, we met the funniest and "hardest-working hungover Mexican." He gave us the lowdown on how the peeps at the Marina del Rey Home Depot be haters. Plus, the same people have been jacking a buncha Hondas from the parking lot...and they also jacked the store manager's Denali. Not that the situation is funny but it was pretty hysterical when the homie was telling us. Anywho, so we got a good price for the blinds + comedy routine. We're quite happy with how xtn's office looks.

Every day that I'm driving back home from school, I tell myself that I'm going to clean my "office." It still hasn't happened yet...

No comments: