Saturday, July 15, 2006

Back from the dead

Dude, I haven't been on AIM for forever, and today was like ketchup day w/ the homies!

First, one of my roomies from college, whom I hardly chat with, got at me. We had a really nice chat about the current haps and stuff. I told her that she better go on that blind date with the ER doctor in LA before the next time we chat. :D What a supportive friend I am. I'm glad she's doing well, in spite of her career crisis a while back. Seriously, not all lawyers are bad. ;) She's a real sweetheart.

Second, my former co-worker hit me up. Mind you, I'm really nervous about getting IMs from SNs I don't recognize, and her SN sounded like a diva-esque pRon star's name. I guess it was fitting with her faux princess/diva attitude. Haha! I love that girl. The last I heard was that she suddenly packed her stuff and left for the Mainland (that's Taiwan, for us/her; I'm American!). So that was awesome catching up with her. Dude, I cannot imagine suddenly moving to Taiwan. I watched an episode of "Pacific Rim" and the young travelers were in Taiwan. Just living vicariously thru the people was enough for me to know that I'm 100% American. Ok, 97.6%. (Chinese bakeries make the yummiest cakes.)

Third, my homie G from BFE hit me up. (Anywhere East of West Covina is considered BFE by my standards. Especially Rancho Cucamonga, where Gramma lives!). Sometimes I laugh (in a good way) that we've KIT all these years, especially b/c I am the worst at KIT (evidenced by case 1 re: college roomie, whom I lived two years with). He is seriously the only normal person I met from BFE while I was living in BFE. Last weekend, I was telling my bro about the many weirdos I met in BFE -- which he had no idea -- and I was just amazed again. I've encountered the biggest potheads and worst stalkers there. Potheads, I can deal with; at least I can run away from them and they won't catch me. Then again, I wouldn't run away from them b/c most of them were hysterical to be around (sadly, I was so naive that I didn't know that they were high EVERY time I was kickin' it with them until they later confessed).

Stalkers scare the bejeezus out of me.

P.S. Homie G from BFE was neither of the 2 "categories."

No comments: