Friday, July 14, 2006

BLINGO Winner! Yeah!

Yeah! I finally won something on Blingo! (See huge sidebar BLINGO icon/link).

I'm trying to work on one of my ISRs and decided to search something (now I can't even remember what!), and I got a nice message saying I won! I won a movie ticket, but how nice that they gave me the option of collecting a $10 iTunes gift certificate. I opted for that since 1) we receive so many movie tixs as gifts, 2) we NEVER go to the theatre any more, 3) BF ends up giving them to his parents (like today).

I won I won I won! :D I can't help that I get so excited over winning any (free) contests. Up to date, Berkeley Cousin has won tons of cool prizes, including an iPod shuffle, Visa gift cards, and movie tickets. (She also gets another movie ticket since she referred me and I won a movie tix/GC).

I think I'll get a couple of Collective Soul songs since a stupid VW dealership person jacked my CD. Seriously, my taste in music is so old skool and eclectic so why in the world would someone jack a Collective Soul CD circa 1995 of all things? They must've really wanted it as much as I want it back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I have won nothing on Blingo, EVER! In fact I even stopped going there several months ago. Mark did win a movie ticket too, but by the time we went to use it, it had expired. Which is totally messed up since we are movie addicts! So congrats on the free iTunes - enjoy your cheesy songs! :)