Sunday, July 09, 2006

I scream for ice-cream!

I was being a grouchy-ball for several reasons today, but bro bought me a (ginormous) ice-cream bar from Costco, smothered in chocolate and almonds. I felt sOOoOOoOOo much better after that! Ice-cream is the all-time panacea!

Until I got home and couldn't find the Sex & the City DVD boxset I sold on ebay and have to mail out tmrw. Apparently, BF accidentally threw it away. (How in the world to you throw away a NEW DVD boxset and not remember? Crazy!) Knowing that I've been a real grouchy-ball today, I did my best to maintain good behavior. Unfortunately, I ended up going downstairs and digging through the trash to fish it out. Thankfully, he had just taken the trash out a few hours ago so our bag was neatly plopped on top.

Do I dumpster-dive all the time? Not at all. The only other time I've ever been in a dumpster was in college. I accidentally threw down the trash chute one of my childhood keepsakes (a Hello Kitty handkerchief) and there was no chance in heck that I was going to not go after it. Needless to say, when two of my roomies got home and walked past me knee deep in trash, they couldn't stop laughing hysterically.

The things I do in my spare time. Gross. I guess I'm not as much of a germaphobe as I thought! =P Still, gross.

I could go for another ice-cream bar tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical - you dumpster diving queen! Totally crazy that bf THREW OUT the box-set! Why??? But even more importantly what will be your next exploits in the garbage bin?